Amusing

Back in 2004, I did some consulting work for Walt Disney's Epcot Center in Orlando Florida, at the Norway Pavilion. If any of you have seen the exhibit there, which highlights a few prominent individuals from the Viking Age with Norwegian roots, and didn't like it, you can blame me. It was my idea.

Disney liked it though, which I guess is the point, and so they call me every once in a while to help out with other projects. Today I got a call to help out with a ride at the park, which is a particularly amusing opportunity, since it will be my first time working on something like that. So of course I said yes, whatever I can do to help I'd be happy to. 

So now I am just waiting to hear specifics about when and what and where and how much. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps