The Price is Right

After spending the last three years reliving my childhood summers in Iceland, I decided I needed to spend two weeks this summer reliving my childhood summers in California. (I spent every other summer in Iceland as a child). 

So I am staying at the house I grew up in, and my mom and dad and brother are here with me this morning, as well as my son and my niece. The day is going EXACTLY the same as it did when I was 12 years old or so I guess. My dad is doing some project in the backyard, my mom is slowly getting ready for work, and I am watching the Price is Right. 

Well, there is one difference. Palmer is watching with me, and I am justifying this all as a math learning exercise. Because you know you only get in the showcase showdown if you spin the wheel twice, and get 100. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps