Consolidating my clothes

I am still unpacking from my move from Iceland. Finished one suitcase this afternoon. I have another one still in my livingroom, and a third at my sister's house, but it is getting there, slowly but surely. 

As I was putting the clothes in the drawer, and I was thinking about the last time some of those items had been together. For the pieces that I took up to Iceland with me, especially on the first trip, and still own now, it has been a long time since they have been reunited with their California cousins. 

Although I know this means for me I'll have more wardrobe options in the near future, a part of me is also sad. The last little bit of letting go of my internationale lifestyle. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps