Update

Last August, I wrote a blog entry about a ceramic sculpture I had purchased. Since this was a purchase made to serve as a lasting witness to my dissertation topic, I of course wanted to bring it with me to Berkeley, instead of leaving it at my apartment in Keflavík.

Only problem is, I did not wrap it well enough. Not well enough at all. When I finally got around to unpacking the suitcase it was in, I found "her" broken into 7 large pieces.

Thankfully, however, all the breaks were pretty clean. Also, the glaze on the statue has a cracked appearance anyhow, so I know it can be glued back together. And I also happen to know of the perfect sort of glue for fixing ceramics. In fact, it fixes just about everything.

And I will care for my dissertation muse much better from now on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps