Translation help

I have been a bit of a stressed out wreck all week. My poor co-workers and friends! Trying to redo the entire first floor of the museum while getting ready for a six month stay in California has not left me any time to be social, and has drained much of my enthusiasm for getting up in the morning.

Last night however three of my Icelandic friends (and possibly a fourth) chipped in, each one doing one part of the translation I needed done for the exhibition. The whole thing was a bit of a blur, I have only a vague sense of who did what, but anyhow, it all got done, for which I am grateful. Now just to have a proofreader go over it all, and it is off to the printer!

Last-minute Lisa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps