Plans?

This morning I got Palmer dressed and ready for school, only to be greeted by a locked door and a sign saying it was a staff day. I have no idea how I missed the message about this. But on the other hand, such is life here in Iceland. No use making any long term plans, because things always "come up". Today though I think will shape up nicely, since it is a pretty day and Palmer is in a good mood. What tomorrow will bring I can't really say. There is probably some super important message about tomorrow I also somehow missed.

Comments

HT said…
Flestir skólar nota tölvukerfi sem heitir Mentor. Foreldrar geta fengið aðgang og fá þá allar upplýsingar í gegnum kerfið.
https://mentor.is/Mentor_website/products/elev_foraldrar.aspx

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps