Kristján

I knew when Pálmar started leikskoli here that he might have some problems. On Friday we found out that he has been fighting with one of the boys in his class, Kristján Gisli. The first day we were there, it seemed to me he liked Pálmar and wanted to be his friend. But I think he did not take it well that my son does not speak Icelandic very well.  So now they are fighting with each other.

And I have to say, I now Pálmar is not just the victim here. He used to fight with some of his classmates in California also. In fact, he and his friend Ethan and a little girl named Tory used to have weekly dramas of some sort or another.

But anyhow, it does not stop me from worrying about him, now that he's away from the house every day for many hours.

Comments

Anonymous said…
aww, feel your pain - it can be really hard to let go of the umbrella.

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps