Snow suit

My friends Cassie and Koleen had planned a shopping trip, and invited me along. This was fortuitous, since I really needed to shop but am really not that good at it. I mean sometimes maybe, I have little shopping victories, but not usually. We were in fact talking about how good it is to go shopping in a group; Cassie made the point that when she goes shopping alone, she always talks herself out of most everything. Koleen does not have a car, so shopping for her is a major trek, and she heads into it with a well prepared plan. I am kind of a careless shopper, I pick the first thing off the shelf that I think might work, only occasionally changing my mind. Well, so, the three of us together balanced things out nicely.

This winning combo meant that Palmer will now be suitably attired his first day in Iceland, with a cool new red 66 Degree North zip up snow suit bought at the incredibly good price of 9999 ISK. Kachow!

Comments

That is a good price indeed!

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps