Halloween

Oskar, an Icelander who lived in California long enough to have almost become native, and I had dinner tonight, and of course two misplaced Californians like to go to vegetarian food. So that was good. Over dinner I told him about my grand plan to hit all the best holidays in the U.S. and Iceland, since Iceland does Christmas and New Years better than the States. Thanksgiving and Easter on the other hand are fun in the U.S., and almost non existent here. Oskar reminded me I should not forget about Halloween, and we worked out I could hit both Halloween and Thanksgiving if I booked my tickets right. 

Yep, it is good to have dinner with those in the know. 

Comments

IonnKorr said…
Nice Blog!

Greetings from Greece!

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps