Botn

They sell these pre-baked things in the store here called kökubotn. They are, I think, just meringue baked in a flat round layer. They look really good, and are crunchy, but they are also basically tasteless. Stuff is supposed to go on top of them to make them edible, really.

The various baking experiments I have tried lately have not turned out so great. The banana bread my friend and I polished off tonight was better than the others, even though I did not bake it right and it fell in the middle, so still not perfect. I'm thinking of baking another batch for my cousin's graduation party tomorrow.

I hope everyone won't be disappointed. My baking skills are only slightly above botn standards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps