My STUFF!!

Well, this is probably more Facebook than blog, but since it is related to my move here to Iceland, I elect to proudly announce here on this blog to the entire world that a major event has occurred in my life. Ready? Drum roll please: My stuff has arrived from the U.S.! The boxes I shipped (literally, on a cargo ship, none of this air freight mumbo jumbo), plus some kitchen ware and a baby bed now awaits customs declaration and ground transport arrangements in the Vöruhotel at the harbor. I love the name of that place, Vöruhotel - a hotel for things. It strikes a cord with my whole material agency interest, and seriously I can imagine the objects all hanging out in the lobby. Right, OK, I know I am babbling. I am tired and excited, a dangerous combination.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps