Way more organized than it seems

Well, so, I am going to go ahead and give myself some props. Because it turns out that when I was here in California last, in August for five extremely hectic days of packing and sorting and getting ready for a trip to Sweden and visiting family, I was WAY more organized than I thought. I have always thought I was efficient when under pressure, but this morning I was downright impressed with myself. (I am thinking this is OK since this was like Lissy from the past who did something that present Lissy does not remember doing and thus might as well have been done by someone else). Here's the backstory:

I have for a long time had two sets of keys, California keys and Iceland keys. When I was down in Southern California, I saw that part of my California keys, the ones related to my car, where hanging in my parents house, a bit of organization that comes from Dad being on top of things (the car is there also). But yesterday walking around campus here at Berkeley (which is, just to clarify, as far away from my parents house as Aukureyri is from Sandgerdi), I realized I did not know where the other part of my California keys were, ie: the keys to the library on campus and stuff like that. And I was a little distressed about it, figured I had done something silly liked shipped them to Iceland, who knows.

Well, so this morning, I was looking through the tiny stack of clothes I have squirreled away in a closet at Dave's house, and low and behold! I had put my Berkeley keys on top of the pile of three pair of pants (that is a lot of p's!).

So now I am feeling all organized. And a little more ready to meet my other dissertation committee member....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps