Pizza

I suppose once every few weeks this happened to me in California. I would suddenly realize at the end of a busy few days that I had no food in the house, and that take out food would be the way to go. Pizza from Dominos or Zachary's, burritos from Chipotle, on rare occasions burgers from Carl's Junior. But this was a better idea in California than it is here in Iceland. It was a lot cheaper, the places were closer to the house and more of them.

Here in Iceland I always feel really bad when I have gotten myself to the point that I have no groceries in the house, although I sometimes manage to creatively come up with something approximating dinner without resorting to fast food. But since I had week old chicken mixed with asparagus for dinner the other night and served over tortilla chips, I have clearly reached the end of my current food supply. Thus I will be ordering pizza for dinner tonight, bringing some over to Kolleen and her lovely boys.

Comments

Ko-Leen said…
and do we ever feel awesome after the amazing meal!
thanks lizzy :)
Lissy said…
Not exactly healthy, but anyhow, at least you did not have to cook!

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps