Man on the moon

Over the last few days and weeks, I have had a lot of conversations about the mayor of Reykjanesbær, our ambitious and usually esteemed Árni Sig.

After 5 years of working at Vikingaheimar, which is partially owned by the township, I think I am finally getting to understand a thing or two about his leadership technique.

One trick to a successful leader is that he believes that which he wants to have happen is in fact already happening, practically has already happened. When I read the first announcement in 2003 about a museum for Íslendingur, it seemed like such a done deal, I always just assumed it was going to happen. So I called him up and the rest is history.

I don't know if this is because he is a good leader or because I am a certified optimist.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps