Grey skies

Last night I heard the wind howling outside my window, watching the rain beat against the pane of glass. So when I was getting ready this morning, and noticed the low grey clouds and the snow hanging on the mountains around Reykjanes, I assumed it would be a frosty morning.

Put on my long coat and my pink gloves, even a little white knit cap, before inching the door open. 

Only to discover that it is in fact a perfectly nice day, no feel of frost in the air at all. 

Thus here in Iceland two days can look exactly as cold from one's kitchen window, but the air temperature can be radically different. Tricky, tricky.

Comments

Ko-Leen said…
thats why Kasper makes me check vedur.is every morning before he decides what he wants to wear.

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps