Nothing like helping out a friend in need

Thank goodness for my big, unused storage closet. It means at least one friend of mine is smart enough to make my apartment her first and last stop in Iceland. I hope she won't mind, but this time I have set aside some clothes for her to look through. Now that all my clothes are here in Iceland, I have some redundancies and thought I might as well give away one of my two short green skirts, for instance. Giving does the heart good. Even if she does not really have room for it in her suitcase, I will probably make her take them. Pushy, pushy, pushy.

Comments

Lissy said…
Happy to report that Kendra has selected a few items of clothing from the pile. She rejected the v-neck sweaters, and the flowered dresses, and the idea that I was crazy.

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps