I must enjoy it

I am at yet another airport, have begun actually to loose count of how many I have been to in the last three months. My wallets are an organized mess, holding as they do three different currencies and bulging with receipts. I have trouble navigating my way around the different airports, since they have all begun to look the same and yet they are not the same, and I should be thoroughly sick of it. But no, I'm already working on the travel arrangements for my next trip, somehow reassured by knowing the prospect is still out there. 

There must be someway to become addicted to something slightly more sane, slightly more environmentally friendly, than flying all over the world.  

Comments

Lissy said…
The sad thing actually is how few momentos I have from these trips, other than my blog posts about them or the receipts in my wallet. I have no lovely little tokens to remind me of this or that, no photos, I did not even have time to buy post cards. No, I just have the accumulated weight of the beaurocracy of travel, taxi receipts, seat assignment cards, baggage claim stubs, etc., all things designed to be discarded (although clearly my wallet proves they are not always!)
Lissy said…
back in an airplane seat, so cocoony.

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps