Sjoppa

Today I had the rare pleasure of going to a sjoppa twice. Once around 2pm when I simply found I could not stare at fish bones any more without some food in my stomach, and again at 5pm, when I thought an icecream would be a good way to convince Palmer to stay in the car while I ran into the store (I'm having a breakfast guest tomorrow and needed milk!). 

Both times the girls at the sjoppa were clearly trying to decide just how nuts I was. The first time because I kept zoning out, I mean seriously, I was so preoccupied I just could not decide if I wanted a 7up or not. She spoke to me very slowly.  Then at the other sjopp. Well by then I was stressed out an anxious, so the girl was trying to get me out of there as soon as she could. Kept telling me what my total was before I had finished ordering. 

Although it is entirely possible the girl has not received much training. Afterall, it wasn't Starbucks. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps