Saab 9000cs

Today Palmer and I were driving up to Toys R Us, when he exclaims from the back seat, "That car is just like yours in Albany." My little car aficionado. He was of course exactly right, except my Saab is white, and probably a few years older than the one we saw today. Then I said to Palmer, "Well, mommy's car in Albany died." We had a good conversation about how oil and water and gasoline all go into an engine, but that mommy's car had started mixing the water and oil! Not so good. So, that car has died.

If it sits for more than 2 months, obviously unused, then the city can consider it abandoned property, and come take it away. 

But since I do not have the title to it (it got lost when I moved from Virginia to California), odds are it will just sit there. So the best case scenario is that the city of Alameda will have more luck getting some use of it than I have the last year and a half. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps