On the road to Reykjavík

The road the Reykjavík is a wonderful place to think. About global warming, about aluminum factories, about the price of gasoline, about the last year, about four years ago in a hospital in San Diego, about what will happen next year. 

It is also a good place to put my son to sleep.

But he's leaving in two weeks, and I wonder if the ride back and forth between Reykjanesbær and Reykjavík every day in the Fall will seem quite so charming. 

At least there may be snow again on the mountains though. That will be nice. 


Comments

Anonymous said…
Sæl Lissy. Takk fyrir síðast.
Lissy said…
Hæ Kjartan!

So sorry I never got back to you about that idea for an modernist Viking art exhibition. Things got super crazy busy after January, and money tight. Plus it seems my idea for a joint, themed exhibition is going to take a lot more talking through than I originally though. But I'll get back to you if it ever looks like it is happening. Happy summer!

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps