Have questions, need answers

I am so looking forward to my meeting this morning, with the mayor and the president of Íslendingur. And not because of Icesave, even though I have heard something about one of them having something to do with that.  Nope, there are a lot of issues I consider a lot more important that we have been needing to talk about since August or September, and I never can really get their full attention. Not that I will this morning, mind you, but if we can even shed light on a few of the more gnawing things, that would be great. That would really make me feel better. 

 

Comments

S. Kristjansson said…
Hello Lizzy.
I was wandering if you could send me a quick email, I need to talk to you about a certain idea. My email is loopman@gmail.com
Lissy said…
Ok, did so. Used my gmail account.

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps