Caterpillar

Yesterday, Palmer and I were driving to the store, when all of a sudden I hear this shriek from the backseat, and I look in my review mirror to see Palmer crying hysterically and shaking. I was in the middle of Reykjanesbraut, couldn't just stop the car. So I looked again, and noticed that there was a small, light green caterpillar crawling on the collar of his jacket, had come right up to his face. 

I think the little caterpillar surprised him more than anything, because he of course was not expecting that. Even though he had been playing outside just before we got in the car, in amongst the bushes. 

Long story short, I pulled over and put the caterpillar safely outside the car, on some leaves. Then Palmer and I had a long conversation about what had just happened, just to make sure he processed the shock. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps