New York New York!

I arrived in Manhattan a few minutes ago. I have some meetings tomorrow at Hunter College. 

Being in Manhattan always reminds me of when the Viking exhibition was coming to the American Museum of Natural History, and I made several trips from D.C. up here for that. Plus just coming to visit a few times. Walking around Central Park is amazing, any time of the year, in any weather.

When I think of a city, I think of Manhattan. When I think of living in a city, I think of Manhattan. The energy on the street here is nothing short of electrifying. 

I really should get better about putting in photos. Guess I need to get one of those flickr accounts or something. 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Flickr is nice, I've been there for years. Not too expensive and you can download the photos there in full resolution.
Lissy said…
My Danish friend said she could not upload the photos I posted there for her in full resolution, though I thought I downloaded them that way. Actually, I think it was Yahoo pics. I ended up sending her a jump drive with the pics!

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps