Forms of authority

I was just skyping Dave (well, actually Palmer, but he tends to wander out of the room for a minute ["Just one minute mommy, wait right there...."] to get a car or something to show me). We got around to discussing my level of authority of work. He was talking about clauses I could write into my a contract to clarify my authority. Yeppers, this would be lovely. In fact, this is absolutely standard practice with most contractors, I cannot imagine being in a similarly nebulous situation as I am in here in the States (there in fact my work doing layout on a book about Bikky Sunizawa turned into the most complicated six party contract the lawyer could remember writing). But actually, I usually find that once people realize I have a thing or two going for me, I do not need to wave a piece of paper in their face about it. People get it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps