Surpassing expectations

A small group of school kids just stopped by for a minute, which was nice. As more and more visitors stop by our almost-finished exhibition hall, my feeling that we may in fact surpass everyone's expectations continues to increase. The building is definitely cool (the practical quirks are not really noticeable to visitors), the setting at the end of a rocky point clearly invigorating, the layout of the hall welcoming and open, the content of the exhibition solid and well-informed, the ship simply too beautiful for words. Plus I think people will be surprised by the details here or there, even the kids. Although I have a lot of work to do, I really cannot wait to open.

Comments

Lissy said…
And I forgot to mention that we also have a great space for special events, like evening receptions and lectures. Multi-use facility is what we are going for here!
Karen said…
I just visited the website and I'm really looking forward to the english side of it!

The pictures of the hall and ship are beautiful!

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps