Dreams of camping

I have so much work to do the next two weeks, and then a lot all through May also. But still I cannot help it, I have started day dreaming about this summer, about going camping or out to a summer house. I spent one glorious summer in Skagafjórður and my last road trip was up to Myvatn. But I have to say, the southcoast of Iceland feels more like home. My grandfather grew up on the south coast of Lake Thingvellir, and his father was born in Fljótshlið. I spent a few weeks in Hvolsvöllur one summer, and could well imagine living there. 

Of course, I could also imagine living in Austin, Halifax, or anywhere in California. Or camping there, that would be OK too. 

Comments

ג. ג. said…
Dreams about the summer happen to me every time we have a sunny day here, which starting to happen more often..

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps