The inventor

My dad is a wee bit of an inventor, always has been. I remember his tinkering in the garage with this or that, a centrifuge really sticks in my head for some reason, and he built a coin counting machine and a solar generator to heat our pool. These days he is experimenting with a wind generator. 

The only problem with growing up with a dad like that is that when one encounters a problem with a known solution (in my case, locks that do not work) I am not inclined to follow any sort of standard protocol, such as calling a locksmith. There must be a better solution, I think to myself, and try to prod those around me to come up with something. Occasionally this works, but most of the time they just look at me like I am nuts, and then I really wish my dad was around. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps