That'll do pig, That'll do

Just before I left California, my son and I watched the movie "Babe", which has really got to be one of my alltime favorites. I remember walking out of the theatre with joy just oozing out of me. For Americans of my age group who are slightly nerdy, it has filtered down into the vernacular, especially the last line, "That'll do pig, that'll do." Today, I was tempted to try some sort of Icelandic equivalent, and then realized that film may not ever have even been shown here. Hazard number 1,242 of this little adventure.  

Comments

Lissy said…
Oh, and since I've depicted myself to be quite the animal lover, I suppose I should add that running an obstacle course is not a form of animal abuse, in my opinion.

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps