Anything and Everything

Christmas shopping in south Georgia must count for some people as a journey to Mecca. There are stores everywhere, any chain one could imagine is represented here, and all nicely arranged in pleasant little strip malls. I've now spent enough time in Iceland to find this huge selection of shopping options overwhelming, and rather miss having some natural limits placed on my choices. 

On the other hand, one book store here had an entire section devoted to a genre I had never heard of before: Christian fiction. These are romances, basically, or historic novels, with a biblical message or theme. I now consider myself enriched by a new appreciation for 1 Corinthians 7, and the Song of Solomon. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps