Pizza! Pizza!

When I was growing up in California, there was an extremely annoying advertisement on TV for Little Caesar's Pizza.  A Roman looking cartoon character would come on the screen, carrying a spear with two pizzas stuck on top, and yell out "Pizza! Pizza!".  It probably did not help my negative reaction to this ad campaign, that the pizza itself was very bad.  On the other hand, Dominoes Pizza here in Iceland has a wonderfully affective ad campaign, casual and confident, a bit funny. For radio spots, they say their phone number really fast, call it the easiest number in all of Iceland to remember (5812345). They also have a television ad that is a loving close-up pan over a steamy, greasy pizza, while sultry music plays in the background. I've been craving pizza, any pizza, ever since I saw it. I never had this reaction to Little Caesar's Pizza. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps