Road Kill II

I logged about roadkill in Iceland way back in 2008. Today in California, driving from Walnut Creek today, through Moraga, and then into Berkeley, I saw the following road kill: a dead skunk, a dead squirrel, a dead dear, and a dead fox. The dear has been laying dead by the side of the road for about a week, the skunk for three days, the fox for a day, and the squirrel must have died overnight since it was not there yesterday.

I am tired of living a life so reliant on an automobile, I say to you truly.

Comments

Hildigunnur said…
Deer I hope, not dear - but yes, I feel sorry seeing dead birds in the road. Probably not nearly as much as in Cal - not as much traffic and not as many animals, round here...

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps