Very strange

On December 27th, I took all the decorations off my Christmas tree, and then Dave and I moved the tree out of the livingroom and onto the balcony. Today I told the building manager that as soon as the water evaporates out of the base of the tree, I will wrap the tree in a sheet and drag it outside (like a mobster would with a dead body) so as to not leave a messy trail all over the building.

In the mean time, my balcony has a rather odd appearance. Somewhat Christmassy, but also somewhat sad. I hope not too many people see it like this. Surely they will think it very strange indeed, to have a dead tree out on one's balcony.

In fact, I am freaking myself out, just thinking about it.

Comments

Dr.YunTea said…
substance is good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=SPKZ78cIH8c

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps