Tornado warnings

Dave and Palmer are in Georgia this week, visiting Dave's mom and family. He had the week off of school, and as much as I would have liked to have spent the week with him, I knew I would not get any writing done. So, as per my usual pragmatic and hard-working ways, I suggested that Dave take him away for the week.

It has been strange though realizing how very much I have gotten used to seeing him all the time, now that I am back in the Bay Area. I went weeks on end in Iceland without seeing him, but now a few days seems like a really long time.

Anyhow, I am sure not very many of my readers have been through anything like this themselves, and for that I can only be glad. No one should have to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps