Real comfort

I asked Dave if he could go to the grocery store for me, because I really am pretty sick. During one of his previous trips here, he had decided that Netto is the one he likes to shop at; it is quite similar to American style grocery stores. I was of course a little worried that he would not be able to find everything on the list, not being able to read any of the labels.

The most urgent thing on the list was toilette paper, and not only did Dave manage to find toilette paper, he managed to find the one made out of 100% post-consumer recycled paper. It is French, Lotus Confort, and it is probably the thickest, softest recycled toilette paper I have ever seen. Which means it lives up to its name in more ways than one.

Comments

Anonymous said…
hmm, kannski maður prófi þennan, ég þoli nánast engan endurunninn klósettpappír. Eitthvað með prentsvertuna í þeim endurunna, held ég.

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps