Is it really asking so much?

On Tuesday I picked up my car from the Mazda dealership at Brimborg. New timing belt, new struts or something like that, oil change, etc. It cost about a thousand dollars.

In California, when I get my car worked on, especially a dealership, I always, and I mean always, get it returned to me with a wonderful wash and wax and vacuum. It makes it so much easier to fork over hundreds of dollars just with a little 10 minute gesture like that.

Instead today I had to try to wash my car myself at one of those coin operated thingies, which makes me feel like I am reliving Footloose. The car barely gets washed, the timer keeps beeping at me, gets banged into by all those hoses, it is just lame.

Californians know how to treat their cars right.

Comments

Anonymous said…
nah it isn¨t that much to ask, but this really isn¨t a part of the Icelandic mind set :(

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps