10 days and counting!

Met my friend Angel for lunch and she asked me at least three times, "Aren't you just so excited your son is coming?". Of course the answer is yes, but I've also got a definite agenda for when he is here, a goal as it were.

My plan is to try to make my son at least 25/75, maybe even 50/50 like his mom. I think it would be great if he felt both Iceland and the United States were his home. So my mission between March 1st and July 15th, is to Icelandify him. I am not entirely sure how I will accomplish this, having him in leikskóla is a big step in that direction, then trying to get him time with his cousins on the weekends and evenings, I guess maybe also taking him to as many kids related things as I can find around and about here in Iceland. I am thinking it will be almost a full time job, til að koma smá íslensk í honum.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Barnatónleikar í Salnum í Kópavogi 7. mars ;)
Lissy said…
Veit ekki ef pabbi hans fer heim á þann dag, eðu daginn fyrir. Samt seta þetta í "gott hugmynd!" kassan.

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps