Beauty products

I was picking up a gift for my cousin -- going to a party at her house later tonight -- and thought that perfumed hand lotion would be nice. So I stopped by Apotex to see what was on offer. Holy cow, that stuff is expensive here! 

I now appreciate why Icelanders like to, or liked to, shop abroad. 

One always hopes a person likes the present they are given, but at the moment I feel practically militant about it. I just hope I can bite my tongue and not actually say, "I sure fricken' hope you like it. Jeez oh peet!"

Comments

Gisli said…
Can you find something that is not expensive?
Lissy said…
The lotion actually was "only" 2650 kr, and she said she liked the fragrance very much and also that she was out of perfumed lotion. So that was all good.
Ko-Leen said…
I feel this way at Christmas, I am probably glaring at people while they open the gifts and saying, 'You like it right?' Like I might take them out back and shake them around if they dont.
I would hate to see such money spent on something that will only be put in the closet to collect dust!

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps