There and back again

I like to always claim that I prefer to take a different route home from somewhere than I took getting there. But yesterday, Palmer and I back traced exactly our route from Prague, through Berlin, and back to Iceland. Minus of course the stop at the wrong train station that made us miss the first train a few days ago. So this was a return done right, went smooth as pie actually. And I found myself relieved and pleased to be back at the Berlin Schoenfeld airport, looking at the same adds for Easy Jet, knowing where to go. It is not a spectacular airport by any means, but it had a restaurant that had perfect tender little chicken strips for Palmer in a car shaped plate, and nice spicy french fries for mommy. It felt like home. 

So for the first time in I do not know when, I realized just how very nice it is to be back just where you started. Nothing wrong with that at all. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps