On Icelandic water, again

Several years ago, I made the decision to not use any kind of cleaning product when washing my face. I realized that the material of a wash cloth does a better job of exfoliating than any 'microbeads' could do. And this has worked great for me for years and years. 

Now that I am living full time in Iceland though, I find myself again contemplating the composition of Icelandic water. Because it does not work as well here. My skin is not as clear as it was in California. Even though Icelandic water is incredibly pure.

Just one of lives many little mysteries. I am banking on the idea that the washcloths are rougher. Or that my skin is getting more sensitive as I AGE!!

Comments

Ko-Leen said…
maybe the water just had the right amount of clorine before, thats why you didnt need the cleaner ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps