Humarsupa

I took Dave out to dinner tonight, to a decent fish meal here in Keflavik, after all the help he gave me with my exhibit yesterday and today. Still a ton to do, but nice to have a few things off my plate! 

Well, speaking of plate, I just wanted to tell any readers that if they have the chance to order humarsupa (lobster soup) here in Iceland, they definitely should. Mine was a bit heavy on the cream, but the chunks of humar were just deliciouso!  Way better than American lobster (goes without saying, I know, but I actually can taste the difference...). 

Comments

ג. ג. said…
I always thought that the best restaurants in Keflavik are at the airport.
Lissy said…
Ha! That just means you have not spent enough time in town....
Anonymous said…
good restaurants at the airport, roflmao :D

But yes, the lobster soup can be incredibly good, especially when they leave out the cognac, used to pour way too much in the soup so basically all you could taste was the cocnac, drowned out the delicate taste of the lobster.

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps