First sentence of the morning

When Palmer is in California, I usually talk to him around 4pm his time, when he has just gotten home from school. That works out well, he tells me about his day and what kids were nice and which kids were mean. Sometimes though he is too wound up to just sit there and talk to me. 

Now he's here and he has started adjusting to the time, going to bed at a decent time and waking up and a decent time. But still he likes to sleep in longer than I do in the morning. This puts me in a conundrum, because I would like to lay in bed, waiting for him to get up. Not only because he is super snuggly first thing in the morning, but also because the first sentence out of his mouth is always a crack up. 

Yesterday it was, "All the boys were naked except for their underwear." This morning it was, "The fire engine turned into a rocket ship." 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps