Cooperative weather!

I am so happy that the weather is as windy and rainy as it is, because I have a ton of work to do, a database to clean up, an article to revise, another article to write, plus all my exhibit stuff. The first two are due MONDAY! There is of course something to be said for deadlines, but when people tell you on Friday you have until Monday to get something done, I have a tendency to not want do it at all. However, the weather gods in Iceland have spoken, and I am happily glued to my computer, listening to the lashing of water against my window. 

Comments

ג. ג. said…
According to your post, the weather in Olafsvik is "cooperative" almost all year-round...
Ko-Leen said…
þórshöfn too, you would get so much done out here!

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps