Gun laws?

America gets a lot of press for the prevalence of gun ownership, but this morning, the most popular blogger in Iceland cited the statistic for gun ownership here, which I found striking. In his subsequent entry, he lambasted the government for refusing to hold elections, clearly implying the need for armed revolution. That the parliament has not disbanded is surreal to me--it must be just about to happen, I cannot believe otherwise--but the idea of Iceland experiencing an armed revolution is even more surreal. I'm not sure exactly where the Iceland I remember has gone to, but something like that would certainly mean it had disappeared forever.  

Comments

I'm curious... who is the most popular blogger of Iceland... I want to see the statistics he cites about guns. That's if you have time... either way, thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps