Whoops!

I am proud to report that one quality I was well known for in California has re-emerged with a vengeance today. No, I'm not talking about being too pushy (although perhaps I was that at one of my meetings), but rather my special skill for breaking glasses. Happens all the time anywhere I live. My family here in Iceland said my grandmother was the same way, so I take comfort in that. Today it was as if the gods of the glasses demanded a sacrifice, and were not going to rest until they got it. First thing this morning, I chipped one ceramic coffee cup, then a few hours later I spilt a huge glass of hot tea all over my counter. These two accidents did not suffice, so just a bit ago, my measuring cup leaped out of the cabinet, breaking into hundreds of tiny glass fragments all over my counter top. It is good when somethings don't change. 

Comments

Ko-Leen said…
like a whole lota awsomeness to me

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps