Modern marketplace

This morning I used two products I bought here in Iceland that I had never purchased before, a hair conditioner and an odd type of granola cereal with whole hazelnuts in it. It's a bit unnerving to go outside of the familiar, and in the case of the conditioner, I may have compromised my principles because just now I noticed it contains animal products. But the granola I'm happy with, find that it suits my taste buds exactly. Though there is nothing wrong with Quaker Oats Granola, it is nice to find something better, especially just before the whole modern marketplace collapses. 

Comments

William said…
Really appreciate your daily comments about things. Worldly, witty, insightful, I could go on and on, but readers would feel my sentiments were biased..

Love,
Dad
Lissy said…
I am pretty sure I'm being teased here, since I'm not sure how "worldly" it is to talk about cereal. But insightful, well, I wouldn't be much of a Lange if I wasn't that.

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps