Charlize Theron

I may be spelling her name wrong, but I suppose you all know who I am talking about. She put in a guest appearance on Top Chef tonight on the Bravo channel to promote her new film, Snow White and the Huntsman. Charlize plays the wicked queen, so the aspiring chefs had to make food fit for a wicked queen. But her role tonight was that of a food critic, which she played perfectly, critiquing how well the dishes were cooked and seasoned. Although I found the premise of the show interesting, it was also sad seeing such a talented actress act so shallow.

It was also sad to realize that she is now old enough to play the wicked queen, rather than Snow White.

Comments

Anonymous said…
That's fine. Everyone is getting old. At least she grows old (I hope) gracefully. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps