30 Rock

Now that I finally have TV again I find myself mostly wanting to watch a show I started to get hooked on in Iceland, 30 Rock. There are reruns of it shown on a couple of different stations at different times, so I can go for about 2 hours most nights doing nothing but watching 30 Rock. I usually try to stop myself.

One episode I watched tonight was all about the office trying to cut down on their energy usage, and at the end of the show, Al Gore made an appearance. He was changing lightbulbs at the studio. He was actually pretty funny, and had some good lines. One of them was "Like the old African proverb that I made up says, 'If you want to go quickly, go alone, but if you want to go far, go together'. We need to go far, quickly."

All of you hipsters may have already seen this, since it is from 2009. But it is no less true today than it was then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps