Dusty files

This morning I found the box of files I took with me when I left the Smithsonian. I made a folder for every lecture I gave and every conference I attended while I worked there, from Russia to Newfoundland to Houston and Minneapolis, including two in Iceland, between 2000 and 2003. Unfortunately, this box did not contain a file I called Biblia Contactica, which contained lists of a lot of the contacts I made while working there, like the wealthy oil men in Houston who wanted to help me get Gunnar's ship down to Texas in 2002 when the Viking exhibition was at the Houston Museum of Natural Science. I don't know where my binder of business cards are either.

Blech, wish I was more organized.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps