Food is more important than clothes I guess

When I was in California, I planned to do a lot of clothing shopping. For various reasons, it did not really happen, although my sister and I did jump into one store where I got some business type attire. Then my mom and I went into a drug store where I bought make up and socks and I even picked up a pack of Lady Hanes underwear. And only managed to do that because the stores in the U.S. are open long hours.

Today I thought I might try my hand at the clothing stores in Keflavík, since there were some things I still needed. Unfortunately, I did not leave my house until 3:30pm, and well, the stores close at 4pm.

I believe, however, I will be able to make do with what I have for a little while longer, at least until tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps