Seattle

Tomorrow I will be speaking at a symposium here in Iceland, and then two weeks later, I will be the "key note", or whatever you want to say, speaker at a dinner for the Leif Ericsson Society in Seattle.

I have not given a lecture since the Saga Conference in Sweden last summer (at least as far as I can remember!) So to have two within two weeks of each other is a bit unusual for me.

I like giving lectures, actually, but I must admit the main thing that got me excited about Seattle was the chance to get back to the West Coast. So I booked a ticket for a month-long visit. Now it looks like my trip back might be abbreviated a bit, but as long as I get to spend a few nights snuggled up with Palmer, I'll be happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps